December 6, 2020.
After today [Day 29], only 1 day left on my running challenge!
It’s really hard to believe I am on the cusp of completing this fitness challenge.
Not that it is on par with scaling Everest, but for me, it has been a great motivator to get me moving again.
Weather at run time – 43 F, slight drizzle, and 13 mph winds. Feels like 36.
My pre-run routine:
- Nutrition – A couple of waffles made with Carbquick, a low carb equivalent of Bisquick
- Warm-up stretches include some squats, high kicks (front and back), lunges, and pulling knees to the chest
- Power check for my phone and AirPods
- Wore my long sleeve tech shirt, and a retro Nike Fit jacket
- No cap or hat.
- My reflective vest.
- Grabbed my handheld phone carrier
- My Oakley sunglasses
Running Challenge – Data
Distance: 3.01 miles
Avg Pace: 9:21 (min/mile)
Calories burned: 412
Elevation Gain: 96 (ft)
Temperature: 43 F
Weather: Partly cloudy
Wind: 13 mph
Podcast: The Miles Beckler Podcast- What Is SEO & How Does It Work? 100% Free Beginner’s Guide To SEO
On the Run – Before and After
Today was probably the coldest day of the challenge, but it didn’t matter.
I am so close to finish this fitness challenge a little cold weather won’t discourage me now.
I had a small breakfast and a cup of coffee and that was plenty for the run today.
My hip was a little sore / stiff in the beginning. By the half mile mark it was not an issue.
1 day remaining!
One day left!
Let’s put this run in the books and get ready for the finale tomorrow!
Bring on Monday.
3 Miles A Day for 30 Days – Day 29– Complete!
Back to main Running Log Page
<<Back to Day 28 – Proceed to Day 30>>